Do you know what to do if you or a loved one are harmed due to the careless or negligent actions of another person? At the Dan Doyle Law Group, we have the knowledge and experience you need to get to the bottom of what happened. Our goal is to investigate what happened so we can secure the compensation you are entitled to for all of your injury-related expenses. When you need an personal injury lawyer, we are standing by to help.
What are personal injuries in Allentown, PA?
Personal injury cases arise in various ways, but all begin with someone being harmed due to the negligence of another person. There are countless ways that personal injuries occur. Our Allentown personal injury lawyers specialize in helping clients who have been injured due to:
- Car accidents: There were more than 78,000 car accident injuries in PA during the latest reporting year, many of them involving careless or negligent drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents: Over 2,600 motorcyclists were injured in Pennsylvania for the 2018 reporting year.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: Pedestrians and bicyclists are especially vulnerable to injuries in a crash and suffered 4,090 and 962 injuries respectively in 2018.
- Premises liability claims: Many injuries occur due to the failure of a property owner to properly inspect and maintain their premises.
- Commercial truck accidents: Commercial trucks can weigh up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded, and these accidents are often caused by a careless or negligent driver or trucking company mistakes.
- Defective product injuries: There are thousands of defective products on the market. Many of them have flawed designs, are altered during manufacturing, or are improperly labeled.
- Dog bites cases: There are more than 4.5 million dog bites each year in the US, and the CDC reports that one in five bites required medical attention.
These cases can become complex
At the Dan Doyle Law Group, we understand that each personal injury case is different. Sometimes, the at-fault party is another individual. Other times, a company, non-profit, or other entity is to blame. We will use our considerable resources to fully investigate what happened and work with insurance providers to obtain a fair settlement. If necessary, we will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We are ready to help you through this
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the careless or reckless behavior of another person, you may be entitled to compensation for what has happened. At the Dan Doyle Law Group, we are ready to get to work on your behalf. Our team will investigate what happened and determine who is liable for your injuries so we can secure the following:
- Coverage of your medical bills
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages in the case of gross negligence
When you need an Allentown personal injury attorney, you can contact us by clicking here or calling 215-987-3730 for a free consultation.